Scars and Stretch Marks
Stretch marks usually appear as multiple parallel lines on your skin. They are usually a lighter color as compared to your skin. Some of the major and most common causes for stretch marks are:
• Having sudden or dramatic weight gain
• Sudden weight loss
• Family history of having stretch marks
• Adrenal gland disorders which cause excess cortisone in the body Benefits of Abhyanga and Lepam
• It unleashes the ability of body to promote self-healing
• The touch therapy of Abhyanga induces our hormones to get balanced.
• Stimulates nervous system
• Enhance the coordination between sensory organs and motor controls.
• The passive exercise provided by Abhyanga strengthens the muscle. That being said, the gentle pressure of this therapy also relaxes the muscle.
• Increases the luster of skin
• Diminishes the dry effect of skin
• Thanks to the presence of Vitamin E and other nutrients in massaging oil, it nourishes the skin and thereby renders anti-ageing properties.
• Reduces stress level in mind and hence promotes good sleep.
• Improves internal circulation of blood.
• Provides perfect lubrication for all joints and tissues.
• Augments stamina level
• Most importantly, detoxifies the body and renders excellent rejuvenation.