Returns are acceptable with replacement of the products or reversal of full amount paid by the customer with 7 days of receipt of the product. However, returns are limited to following cases:
1. In case of damaged or defective products: Do not worry, if upon delivery of the product, you find that the product is received in damaged condition immediately notify our Customer Care team at +91-9990862244 or [email protected], we will refund, or send a replacement product, depending on your preference after necessary verification. The contents of your shipment and the original packing must be returned along with damaged or defective products.
2. In case of different product dispatched: Do not worry, if upon delivery of the product, you discover that we have dispatched a different product, immediately notify our Customer Care team at +91-9990862244 or [email protected] we will refund, or send a replacement product, depending on your preference. The contents of your shipment and the original packing must be returned along with the products.
Cancellations are allowed without any question asked in case of orders with COD payment mode and for prepaid orders there will be a deduction of base fee charged from us by the payment processing merchant and remaining amount will be refunded. However, *it is allowed only till the time product is not shipped from our warehouses. Please contact our Customer Care team immediately at +91-9990862244 or [email protected] to assist you in cancellation of the order.
We will initiate your refund within 3 working days of our confirmation. However, it may take 7-15 working days to get it credited / reflected in your bank or credit card account statement as this involves inter-bank refund procedures which may take time.
*Shishu and Maa reserves the right to change or update above policy at any time by placing a notice on the website. Such changes or updates shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website.
1. For International shipments, additional charges for customs clearance of the shipment, if any, have to be paid by the recipient. Shishu and Maa has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
2. In rare cases, you may have to coordinate with customs, or local post office for the clearance of the shipment. In such case, we will keep you informed with all relevant information.
3. The tracking of your order gets updated periodically to provide the most current status of the shipment. There may be a delay between scanning events and the availability of tracking information related to those scanning events. Depending on how recently your item was mailed, tracking information may not be immediately available (especially in cases when information is required by foreign post office).
4. Flight delays, cancellations and customs delays are beyond our control. Due to the time required for custom and import clearance and forwarding delivery timeline may suffer. Please note that the delivery timings will also be bound by the custom policies and regulations of your region.
DISCLAIMER: Shishu and Maa practices Ayurvedic approach of doshic balance. We do not treat emergency or acute cases, in case of an emergency we advise you to seek immediate medical attention at your local hospital. We practice a customized approach to your illness therefore, your results may vary.